Step 1: Complete the contact form below.
Step 2: Once you have completed the contact form above, click on the Visions patient portal link below to select an appointment that works for you.
Step 3: Preparing for the first appointment and intake paperwork.
Scheduling a Nutrition Therapy/Health Coaching Appointment
We’ve put together some notes and suggestions to help you prepare for your first appointment and get the most out of therapy.
- Bring a list of all medicines you are taking for both physical and behavioral health reasons. Include name, dose, frequency, and any side effects you are experiencing.
- Bring along contact information for all doctors who are giving you medicine.
- Bring copies of any documents you think might be helpful. These include previous psychological testing, hospital discharge summaries, or recent vitamin levels/laboratory results.
- If you are bringing your child in for therapy, then bring copies of recent school report cards, behavioral reports, IEP/504 Plan, and any psychological testing results.
- Bring your identification, insurance card and any source of payment.