Step 1: Complete the contact form below.
Step 2: Once you have completed the contact form above, click on the Visions patient portal link below to select an appointment that works for you.
We’ve put together some notes and suggestions to help you prepare for your first appointment and get the most out of therapy.
Step 3: Preparing for the first appointment and intake paperwork.
When you meet with your therapist or coach for the first time it is easy to get confused or forget important information. Writing a few notes to take with you can help. These might include:
- Bring a list of all medicines you are taking for both physical and behavioral health reasons. Include name, dose, frequency, and any side effects you are experiencing.
- Bring along contact information for all doctors who are giving you medicine.
- Bring copies of any documents you think might be helpful. These include previous psychological testing, hospital discharge summaries, or recent vitamin levels/laboratory results.
- If you are bringing your child in for therapy, then bring copies of recent school report cards, behavioral reports, IEP/504 Plan, and any psychological testing results.
- Bring your identification, insurance card and any source of payment.