Step 1 Complete provide the requested information *required
Step 2: Once you have completed the contact form above, click on the Visions patient portal link below to schedule a counseling appointment that works for you.
Click on the link to the Visions Patient Portal to create a login and request an appointment.
Step 3: Preparing for the first appointment
We have put together some notes and suggestions to help you prepare for your first appointment and get the most out of therapy.
- Bring a list of all medicines you are taking for both physical and behavioral health reasons. Include name, dose, frequency, and any side effects you are experiencing.
- Bring along contact information for all doctors who are giving you medicine.
- Bring copies of any documents you think might be helpful. These include previous psychological testing, hospital discharge summaries, or recent vitamin levels/laboratory results.
- If you are bringing your child in for therapy, then bring copies of recent school report cards, behavioral reports, IEP/504 Plan, psychological testing results, and court documents to verify legal guardianship if applicable.
- Bring your identification, insurance card and any source of payment.
Step 4:The intake forms will be loaded to the patient portal. Please be sure to complete and upload the intake paperwork within 24 hours of the appointment being scheduled. The forms are also linked below if you would prefer to print, complete, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org before the first appointment.